Temporary Human Resources Support
The primary objective of this role is to support the human resources department. Our ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of HR administrative experience. This position reports to Director of Recruiting.
- Schedule interviews and pre-employment activities with qualified candidates
- Support HRIS data entry initiatives
- Handle paperwork for new hires, schedule orientation, and prepare onboarding packets
- Prepare testing materials
- Routinely prepare reports
- 1-2 years HR admin experience or recruitment/recruitment coordinator experience
- Database experience
- High-attention to detail required
Willory's Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Willory is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, sexual preference or orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital status, veteran/military status, genetic information, family medical history, or any other classification or characteristic protected by law.
Willory is committed to complying with all federal, state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.