This position will be primarily responsible for the successful processing and analysis of the organization's payroll. Our ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of payroll management experience.
- Provide functional leadership and management to payroll team for activities
- Ensure compliance with payroll regulations
- Provide leadership and decision making support to team on payroll issues and resolutions
- Participate in organization and strategy planning
- Develop and deliver training for current and new employees
- Pay employees by directing the production and issuance of paychecks or electronic transfers to bank accounts
- Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests
- Oversee multi-state bi-weekly payroll data, both hourly and salary, for multiple locations and subsidiaries
- Serve as Primary contact for internal departments for special/exception requests for payroll activities, determining best course of action
- Maintain expertise with legislative and regulatory changes pertaining to payroll
- 3-5 years of payroll management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with publicly traded organizations and multi-state payrolls
- SAP experience, preferred
- Strong leadership skills, proven ability to work with team
- Proven strategic payroll leadership experience
Willory's Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Willory is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, sexual preference or orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital status, veteran/military status, genetic information, family medical history, or any other classification or characteristic protected by law.
Willory is committed to complying with all federal, state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.